Home Return Policy
At AutoParts Direct2U we take pride in our quality products and services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy.
How to Return a Product Purchased from our E-Commerce Site:
- No e-commerce returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
- A Return Authorization may be requested up to 30 days from the invoice date.
- To secure an RMA contact Auto Parts Direct2U Customer Service via email at email@example.com
- Returns and refunds are only accepted for items purchased via www. Autopartsdirect2u.com.au
- Items must be returned in its original condition and including the original packaging.
- It is highly suggested to use a traceable shipping method for all returned items.
- If an item is being returned for credit, no credit will be issued until the item has been inspected.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments.
- Any deviation from the return policy outlined above will result in a delay of your refund, additional restocking fees or refusal of your return.